Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sponsored post -Carpet so gorgeous you might not miss hardwood

Hardwood gets a lot of attention - and while I will not deny that I love a rustic wideplank floor, there are some rooms where carpet is a bit more appropriate and welcoming.

However, I think it is important that the carpet is something you love the look of, and when I was introduced to Fun on the Floor I actually raised an eyebrow. My first reaction was to the wonderful colors. Take a look at some of my favs







I also really appreciated that they offer so much more than frou frou patterns, but modern and timeless choices that will keep you home from looking dated.


Are there rooms in your home where you feel carpet is a must? I think if you have small children a carpet in the play room is perfect because it creates a softer surface for playing on the floor. I also tend to like carpets in the TV room because sometimes I just like to sprawl out on the floor with a big pillow. If you are going for a comfy but luxury look in a bedroom I think carpet can be really welcoming.



So...now that I have your attention with all the glorious eye candy above; I have another sweet treat for you. Fun on the Floor is offering a carpet voucher open to anyone visiting the page: www.funonthefloor.com/voucher

A range of services from recommended retailers are FREE with the voucher including:-

-free planning and installation advice,
-free measuring and onsite surveys and
-free estimates for fitting.

Just go to the link above, print out the voucher, present it in-store at any one of our recommended retailers. Users then just enter their postcode in the box on the page and find their nearest participating store.

17 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

The carpets are gorgeous.. specially the last one..

I also liked the Ottoman in the first two pics.. :-)

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Good to know source...thanks for sharing!

arief said...

what a great carpet, i love the colorful one as it's suit for child's growth period to stimulate brain, wanna have one like it...
thanks for uploading the pict...

cheers
arief | lantern light

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

The pink carpet is adorable. Thank you for sharing the info.
I've been checking your blog and I love it. I'm new in this blog world and I look for inspiring blogs just like yours.
I invite you to take a look at mine, and perhaps give me some tips. Thank you,

http://priscilapetersdecor.blogspot.com

So Chic Decor said...

Those carpets are wonderful! What a great idea!

Suzanne said...

I used to think that hardwoods were the only way to go, then after we had a baby, we decided to get carpets installed so that the baby would have something nice and soft to crawl on. Now, with the carpets, I don't think I'll ever go back to hardwoods!

Alan @ sticviews said...

I love the colorful wall paper used in each room!

desmitten said...

I haven't been to your blog since I redecorated my last apartment, well I recently moved into my own place and I am back for more inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing such great ideas!

Di Overton said...

I can't remember the last time I bought a carpet. I go for rugs these days

Raru said...

So gorgeous carpet. I love the third one :))
happy happy friday.
xoxo,
raru

dining sets said...

I fully agree carpet is an element that can make a room!

I love the first pitcure with thered room and carpet it has a real warm homely appeal.

Vania said...

I really like big carpets but I really loooove my wood floor :) anyway..I need my carpets to protect it.

Emily said...

I love carpet...if you want to spice up your hardwood floors, I recommend Company C rugs- bright & fun!
http://www.kitchendetailsanddesign.com/

Maisonette said...

A chair with corset lacing on the back? How fabulous!

Susie at Premier Fireplace said...

I had pretty much decided to change to hardwood floors in my living room but now you have me rethinking carpeting. Thanks for sharing.

Diygirl said...

Those carpets are beautiful! I think my daughter would definitely love the last one.

I will keep your blog in mind during my remodel.
Please check out my blog at http://home-remodel.posterous.com/

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Elise Lowerison said...

These carpets are magnificent. Now if only there were window treatments as creative and innovative as these rugs. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+