Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A gorgeous starter home with Scandinavian bones and quirky vintage accents

I think this place is so well done for being this couple's first home. It looks like they either had the same style, or were able to combine them very well. It's refined, without looking too mature, and is just all around charming. What do you think?

I *ADORE* this bedroom. So soft and pretty and serene.

I really like the dark wood counter tops - it's a nice contrast with the white.

via Indenfor & Udenfor


Mandy said...

Love the dining room - the wall art is stunning!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i LOVE how u called this a "starter home" - b/c that's exactly what i say about my home - i always refer to it to my family as "my starter home" .. the house where u get your feet wet, do all kinds of crazy things, hold back on others, and well just let yourself be FREE! ...

*kiss kiss*
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Ludmila {} said...

Oh my, I simply LOVE this home! All the white walls & flooring+the black furniture works so perfect, making this space very stylish! xox

Di Overton said...

Just popping in to say hello. I'm not dead, just busy. Normal service will resume as soon as possible :)

Murielle said...

I Love this very stylish home!
And.... I go Rue des Poilus in Vence every week as I live in this area!! (wall art in living room) ;o)

Lila said...

It is very serene! I think that the iron bed frame adds just a touch of femininity to a very simple room. I love the art work. It's totally unique and fun!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...