Thursday, June 3, 2010

A gorgeous potpourri of rooms from Home-Designing

Home-Designing.com has just released an e-book and were kind enough to mention Decorology and provide me with a copy. I thought I'd share with you my favorite images from the ebook. What do you think?

A clean and simple workspace with plenty of surface space is really important for me.


The bed is a little modern for me, but I still love this room


Could you live with this wallpaper?

Go to home-designing.com to see more pics and to find out more about the ebook.

7 comments:

Arlene Grasman said...

Love the wide open spaces...easy to breathe in.

teardropsouffle said...

It's all a bit too modern to me. Even the "warm" rooms seem too clinical looking.

Rebecca Watson said...

fun blog! proud follower! COME FOLLOW me back now !:)

www.justcherishtoday.com

Mona Thompson said...

Not a huge wallpaper fan, has to be really special but actually I think I could live with that paper.

Raru said...

I love the first picture - that workspace is really pretty, but that wallpaper is not my type. :)))
Have a great weekend.

xoxo,
raru

Lila said...

Actually I love the wallpaper room. I think I'm leaning towards the more traditional rooms in this post but, I LOVE the clean lines and simplicity of all of them!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

could totally live with that wallpaper - well i think i could ..

*Happy Weekend*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+