Sunday, April 18, 2010

A romantic cabin that is remarkibly bright and airy!

I always like to ring in the week with light and cheery images since Monday's can be tough enough. While cabins are often cozy and charming - one thing I don't like about them is that they are usually dark. This one however, breaks free from the mold with bright white washed logs and ample windows.

What do you think?

I love this shot.





The wide open bedroom with high ceilings is a great way too keep things airy.

via KML Design

8 comments:

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Oh this space has touches of retro!!! I'm just loooving this! nice post, xo

the Design Pages said...

I love the authenticity of this cabin. This is the type of place where you TRULY get away from the hectic life. It's clear that the owners are not roughing it but I love that there is no sign of a large screen tv or computer to be found.

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes I love this! So many details that are particularly appealing to my Swedish self (as you can imagine)! :)

The light is amazing and the wooden floors fab. Also love how they have raised the Smeg - cute.

Thanks for this lovely post.

x Charlotta

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

You have a lovely blog.

TERI REES WANG said...

This is one amazing space.
It took me a few tries to see that is really is a true log cabin.
It is wild in white!

Lyndsy @ L Kae Interiors said...

What beautiful images!! Some of the retro/vintages touches are what makes it! I love the fireplace and the fridge. Really refreshing palette for a cabin...

Cathie said...

I love that fridge!

Design For All Seasons said...

Love the stripe work in the bedroom.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+