Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Need a little extra wardrobe space?

I saw this in issue 3 of Lonny Mag and I really thought it was a cool idea. We could all use a little extra closet space - but what I really like about this is that it shows you how to create a little extra space for your accessories. I know I would love a closet specifically dedicated to shoes, handbags, and jewelry.

The wardrobe they use in this demonstration is called PAX from Ikea.

So nice!

I like the idea of adding a mirror to turn the wardrobe into a little vanity.

Go Lonny Mag, Archive, Issue 3 to see the project in the magazine.


Nuit said...

oh genius!

La Maison Fou said...

Great for spaces tight on room. Love the organization of all of this.

Maisonette said...

It would be incredible to have necklaces that organized!

Kerry said...

What would we do without Ikea...but alas, my closest is 3 hours away :(

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

This is why I need to get myself to a Kinkos and print it out! I somehow miss all of these genius little touches on my wee screen!

TeaButterfly said...

oh! I've seen that in Lonny mag and already thought then... "genius"!

Thanks for sharing!


Jen of Made By Girl said...

Jen Ramos


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...