Friday, March 5, 2010

Images from a fairy tale

Happy Friday everyone! Tuesday and Wednesday sorta merged for me, and I don't know where the week went. Anyway, I've had these images from an old ad campaign from Brunschwig & Fils, and I just love the whole enchanted look of these sets.

(CLICK ON EACH IMAGE FOR A LARGE VERSION)




I like the fireplace treatment in this one, I don't know if those are real sticks lined up vertically or a screen with an image, but I have never seen it before and think it's a great idea for a non-working fireplace.
These ads I first saw on 1st Dibs.

6 comments:

down bedding said...

LOVE that second image :)

Ti_Amo said...

I love all the photos, but my favorite is definetly the last one. It's my dream to have a house like that, it's beautiful!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Such fun images! I love the fireplace treatment too. stunning. Lidy

The Zhush said...

These are lovely, the princess and the pea...so sweet.

Júlia said...

Hy, i'm Júlia from Brazil,and congratulations on your blog it looks beautiful

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

These are so magical! I love them!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+