Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gorgeous living rooms in all styles

I thought today I'd just grace you all with some living room beauty. Enough said?

images above via HomeLife

via Dwellings & Decor via Made by Girl

via Dominio

Some granny chic
via Decor8 Tumblr

I'm way too shy to use this color, but I love it in this room!
via Benjamin Moore

via Beluah Designs


Greet said...

Beautiful living rooms! The 3rd image is my favorite! I love that weathered green dresser!

Courtney said...

I love that Benjamin Moore Orangey Red! One or my favorite colors!

Nuit said...

Rooms number #3 and #4 are the best for me what a gorgeous gallery!!! ♥

StyleRoom said...

Love them all but the 3rd image and Granny chic are my favourites!-)

Lilla Kullan ♥ said...

Wonderful rooms.:-) Stina

bazaarofserendipity said...

Such gorgeous calming spaces~ love them all!!

sinnlighet said...

Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds

lucy@fourwallsandaroof said...

Lovely, unique rooms, every one of them.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

LOVE the granny chic one. All the different patterns and textures. I bought a crochet needle hoping to make something similar to those pillows too!

Patty said...

Such beautiful decor, I like the first one best but I would also steal stuff from the orange room ;)

Elena @ white picket fence said...

Love the For Like Ever one!.. I loved that magazine with such a passion. what a shame it's gone. I have For Like Ever in gold in my living room. Makes me smile. :-)

Raru said...

I love the third picture. :)))
Thanks a lot!


Jolie Morgan Musick said...

I really love the two white pitchers together in the second photo. Oh and the wallpaper is pretty lovely as well.

guja said...

Beautiful ideas ^-^!!!

James said...

Although undeniably glamorous, these gorgeous living rooms don’t shout… they whisper sensuously into your ear. Colors are muted, rich, precious... warm beiges and crisp whites paired with mysterious blacks and velvety browns.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...