Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Check out my guest post on Mochatini- featuring some modern rustic eye candy

I'm so flattered that Manvi over at Mochatini asked me to do a guest post for her blog. I've been a fan for a while and it's an honor to be included!

My post featured The Crown - a 21st century inn in the heart of Woodbridge, Suffolk. What really makes this place special is the gorgeous, gorgeous interior design by Bentheim. You’ll see what I mean –






Read and see more at my guest post on Mochatini!

6 comments:

Júlia F. Marcelo da Luz said...

I loved all the photos.

Your blog is beautiful...

visit my blog ooodecasa.blogspot.com

Júlia F. Marcelo - São Paulo - Brazil

The Design Notebook said...

Wow, what a gorgeous place!

Faith | UPrinting said...

I just love the simplicity of the photo shoots. It's simple yet classy and that's what makes this place beautiful. Just as Da Vinci quoted, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” ;)

Chic Coles said...

Wow how clean simple and beautiful.

Jane Flanagan said...

Beautiful! The first image is utter perfection.

Erin said...

Rustic done right!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+