Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Apartment 2 from "2 very chic apartments.."

Now enter sister Victoria's apartment. As you can tell, she's very influenced by the glamor of the 50s and 60s, but with a clean traditional feel as well. I really like her color palettes.


love the chair
a gorgeous renovation for this small but great kitchen



This shot is so pretty - the narrow drawers and the hydrangea and mirror.





It's all so pretty!

Click the image above to read Victoria's design tips...
via Lonny Magazine

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love how romantic this apartment is.

Liesel said...

I MUST know where that desk is from. I have seen it before but I cannot place it. Any insight you can give me would be great!

LiveLikeYou said...

I second that! I also really would like to know who makes that fantastic desk.

Jen of Made By Girl said...

I like the ENTIRE home...the minute I saw it in Lonny Mag I fell in LOVE...!
The hardwood floors, the white kitchen,aaaaah!

Jen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--

Sharon said...

Liking both apartments, but I have to say, lurve this one!!! Exactly my kind of color palette

Laura Trevey said...

Where, oh where can I get that chic lucite chair??

Beautiful interiors!!

la la Lovely said...

So pretty!!

Holly Golightly said...

You have an incredible blog. The apartment is exactly chic, an efortless chic but with a lot of style and charme.

I´ve added you to my blogroll, hope you do the same.

A kiss and thanks.

Kerry said...

I would definitely put my hand up to go and live there. Great solution for the jewellery too.

Birdie said...

I'm drooling. Someday..

Courtney and Jason G. said...

where do i find the jewelry armoire? I MUST have one.

Vicky said...

Lot of charms and style here!love it!This house just makes you want to unwind, relax and be with people you enjoy!everything is awesome.Great blog!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+