Monday, February 22, 2010

Super cute and chic French finds...

I discovered this online boutique, French Freak, via House Beautiful. I'm sure you'll find something you love, and the prices won't make you wince either. I think this stuff is adorable!


This Eiffel Tower blind was what caught my attention when I saw it in House Beautiful

They have so many of those adorable bamboo mats with the old advertisements on them - so if you don't see one you like here check on their site.

Cute, huh?!?

5 comments:

Sara Ballstaedt said...

wow these are great!

The Design Notebook said...

Oh I love them. Especially the pic with the butterflies!

Dan's Lady said...

So glad I found your blog! Lovely!

Raru said...

Great. Thank you for sharing and for the mention :))))))))))
xoxo,
Raru

helenreaddy said...

How wonderful! I just adore french furniture . I have quite a collection now! I have recently added to this and bought some silver furniture . To finish, I'm now looking for some huge decorative mirrors to put up in the 'french' lounge! Thanks for posting :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+