Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Glamorous and chic interiors from Nest design

I actually discovered this firm because I was looking for some web design inspiration for an upcoming project, and ran across their site on a web design gallery. The firm is called Nest, and they're located in Dallas, TX.

I hope you like!



I love this conservatory - the mix of elegance brought in by the chairs and dining sets, with the roughness of the stone pavers and logs is a chic contrast.




Love this chair and the wallpaper!
See more at their beautiful site!

11 comments:

Jeanee said...

Love the gray bathroom with the yellow mirror!!!

My Owl Barn said...

I love it! I want that yellow frame.

KBoC said...

Oh no! I thought the yellow mirror was scary! But then, I'm not really a morning person....

dining tables said...

The pieces are so nice! The yellow mirror was kind of scary.

Beatriz said...

Just joined the blogging world... this is amazing!! I am really feeling that chandelier. Just STUNNING. Thanks for posting. Will definitely be following :)

http://thatgirlinpearls.blogspot.com/

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

Oh! I very much like! That Osbourne & Little Folia wallpaper (The green and brown) is one of my FAVORITES, it has been in my inspiration file forever I just need the right project to use it on!

Cara said...

The conservatory is amazing! What a great post.

Beth Dotolo said...

Thank you so much for the great post on my design!! I'll post an official thank you on my blog... Love your site!

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I want everything - absolutely gorgeous items for me and my clients....

Ashley said...

@Beth You're welcome and thank you!

clawid said...

I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

If you have sometime please do visit my blogs:

Watch Avatar the Last Airbender Online
Pinoy Movies Online
Sikat ang Pinoy

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+