Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're in Morocco this week! -Some Moroccan eye candy!

I could not be more excited to be leaving for Morocco tomorrow - I'm writing this on Saturday - you'll be reading this, hopefully, on Monday. I'm trying to write this week's posts ahead of time as I'm not bringing my laptop to Morocco as we'll be traveling back and forth from Marrakech, Fes, and Essaouira, and lugging it around will be a challenge. I'm hoping that I will be able to publish these posts from computers in our hostels and hotels so as not to leave everyone neglected for the week.




via NiKreationS


via Just Morocco

via DarInteriors

via Anja Cronenberg on Flickr

19 comments:

Kristin said...

One word: drooooooooooooooool

agoodbuild said...

love the colors!

manvi@mochatini said...

love the inspiration - im dying to go there!

Romi said...

Hello! I love this style, shapes, colors, are beautiful. Greetings

Carrie said...

WOW!

Jessica said...

Such beautiful images! I can't wait to see your photos from the trip!

So Haute said...

Have an amazing time in Morocco!!!

Inspired Living Spaces said...

You lucky, lucky lady!!!! hope you have/ had fun!!!! and taken loads of pics too! Love the pcitures o nthe post - vibrant colour!! GEna @ Inspired Living Spaces

Search Engine Optimization said...

The bed is like a princes bed its stunning, I love the vibrant strong colors. And the shapes of the doors and windows are just amazing.

Kim Berry said...

Holy wow! I ADORE the first picture! That teal is just FANTASTIC!

Nuit said...

wooowwza! how stunning!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

What stunning pictures! I would love to go to Morocco, I am sure you are having a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

go to meknes! stay at riad bahia! soooo lovely

Spiderbite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spiderbite said...

Hope you have fun Ash!

Joi said...

Yay! I visited Morocco this summer and loved it!

Goji said...

Very beautiful!

Charlotta Ward said...

*sigh*

xCharlotta

Elie's Papel said...

love pictures from different places in Morocco... they give me an impression of the "Arabian Nights"

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+