Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hurry! Gorgeous bedding on sale at RueLaLa!

This bedding from Sferra is stunning - especially the palettes - and we're talking king size duvet sets from $150, decorative pillows around $40. The bad news is that things at RueLaLa sell out really fast to I'd head over there now! RueLaLa is a member only designer discount site - but use my link for free and fast membership! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/decorology

Let me know what you get (or just what you're drooling over)!











Love this pretty pillow!

Here's the link again! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/decorology

9 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

That is TOO funny! my 'twitter' friend just told me she bought the first picture, the 1891 Sferra, this morning after reading my post on 'beachy bedrooms' :)

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Thanks for the tip. It's all so wonderful!

Michele Baratta said...

I love this bedding! ...especially the first photo...

Adrianna said...

I wish I had a room to dress up with that beautiful bedding! I had seen it before and swooned over it. I love the pillows too. They would be a nice accent to some solid bedding.

Raru said...

So beautiful bedding. Thank you for sharing.

xoxo,
Raru

Sallie Ann said...

The color combinations make me swoon! Lovely.

andrea of ffft said...

Apparently you can't get into the site if you are Canadian. I hate that. It would be great if they accepted postal codes as well as zip codes. I don't even know what a zip code looks like. Arrgh!

And there is nowhere for me to contact them unless I write them a letter. How odd! Oh well, thanks for the eye candy :)

Ashley said...

@andrea of ffft
Sorry Andrea, I should have mentioned that at this time they don't ship internationally. :( Sorry I should have looked into it before! Maybe soon they will!

hospitality fabrics said...

I like the fabrics that was used and the colors are just gorgeous.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+