Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday - Just some pretty eye candy for you!

I thought I'd keep it light and easy today in celebration of it being Friday. The forecast calls for rain but I'm hoping the my weather widget is broken!

I think this idea is so creative but I didn't label it and don't remember where I found it . If you know the source please comment!

Love the fern couch

I don't remember where these are from either - sorry!

via Atmosphere Interior Design

This treatment would look great in my mom's country house windows. Simple linen curtains, some of the bottles from her collection, and wildflowers from her garden. I actually did something like this in her kitchen window this can see it in the post Pretty and Delicious.

This Gothic window frame is so gorgeous as a wall hanging

Above three via Country Living


Nuit said...

OOOh I love the bathroom in the last image, it is so pretty! the wooden floors really sing to me and so does the shower tiles, how wonderful it would be if my bathroom looked half as good! Happy weekend!

My Notting Hill said...

Hi - the first picture is from Living etc Sep 2007. I love it too, it's such a great idea! I don't have the wall space in my kitchen so I haven't been able to do it.

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Just lovely, especially the photograph with the gothic window...makes me want to rethink a few rooms in my house now!

LiveLikeYou said...

The lovely bookcase in the white frame has great Swedish china, what looks to be from the 50's or reproductions from that era. Very popular in Sweden today.

Home Designer Los Angeles said...

I'm seeing that most of the posts here have that homy-feel. Bring those to your apartment and it would take a longer time now before you would decide to come home to the country.

Thanks for these great ideas, I'll be incorporating some of these in my own apartment. I was looking for cozy country-feel designs for my own pad. It was my initial plan actually to get rid of the home sickness.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...