Monday, January 25, 2010

Gorgeous images from my favorite design blogs

Another installment of Favorite images from my favorite blogs

The below from the magical Designer's Block

These gems are from The Urban Hippie, a "professional newspaper writer who likes to take pictures"

Images from the very fun, "Young House Love," if you are a DIYer, you've got to check out this blog!


Katherine said...

Hi, This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

La Maison Fou said...

Nice pics! I luv the interiors, nice.

theurbanhippie said...

What a great blog! Thanks for mentioning me. Happy designing!

Riviera Boardwalk said...

Thank you for sharing the great pictures.
love to you,

Sherry @ Young House Love said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! We love your roundup of eye candy!

Sherry (& John)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...