Friday, January 22, 2010

Designer's Guild bedding on sale!

A dream come true - as Designer's Guild makes some of the most gorgeous wallpapers, upholstery fabrics, and bedding. Lucky for us Gilt is holding a big sale!

It'll sell out fast - here's your link for free membership (Gilt is a member's only site)

The set above is my fav

$1,190 rug now $375
Throws normally $195, now $68

here's your link for free membership


stylisholmes said...

Wow these are all really great deals! I really like the throws.

Sallie Ann said...

So pretty....I realluy love the pillow cases

rayan said...

Beautiful designs.

Raru said...

Oh, they are so sweet. :)))
Thanks for sharing... Love love love the design on the first picture.

La Petite Gallery said...

That one is my favorite also.
This is my first visit ...
Lovely post.

PS I need followers
will you join my list..
Thanks for sharing such
beautiful bedding..

Downpillow said...

What a lovely down pillow design that is awesome.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...