Monday, December 14, 2009

A romantic turn of the century style home with a modern flair

I don't really know how to describe this home. It's featured in Skona Hem, so it features smart Scandinavian style, but it also looks like it could be a home from a fairy tale, or even a doll house. It looks like a home in a period film but at the same time features modern wallpaper, lighting, and fabrics. What do you think?



I really like the tall, thin cupboard in the back

*love* this bedroom

I'm all about mixing and matching chairs


8 comments:

Jessica said...

Is that a tutu over the bedroom light? Each room looks like it belongs in a fairytale.

TERI REES WANG said...

The soft grey wall throughout and that tulle skirt hanging over head, makes me want to spend the day in that bed!

My Notting Hill said...

Very nice! Love the cabinet in the first pic. Skona Hem is a great magazine.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I love the look and feel of this house. Very pretty! My favorite is the bedroom with the fun wallpaper.

Joyce Joneschiet said...

What peaceful rooms! I love the soft color schemes and the wallpapers. Really great finds. Thanks for sharing.

Jane Flanagan said...

The Nelson pendant in that music room is so unexpected! Love it.

Lori said...

Each room is beautiful. I love that bedroom too. I want to go curl up into bed there! I love the variety of wallpaper being used in the various spaces.

johnston casual furniture said...

I will make sure and bookmark this page, I will come back to follow you more.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+