Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One of my new favorite house tours - a combination of rustic and luxury

It's quite possible you've already took notice of the cover home of the Dec/Jan 2010 issue of House Beautiful. Well if you haven't, you're in for a treat. If you already have - you should have seconds! It's one of the more memorable homes I've seen in awhile. You'll see why below.

This amazing loft space graces the cover














The home is Interior designer Jill Brinson's Atlanta cottage. Hard to believe this home is in a city!

Read the whole article and see all of the pictures here.

7 comments:

ashlina @ secrets of domestic bliss said...

wow! great post. i LOVE the wallpaper in that home....stunningly blends

LindsB said...

Such a beautiful house, I love all the natural wood and whites.

Alycia Wicker said...

I fell in love with this one too when my subscription arrived in the mail! *swoon*

Lori said...

I fell in love with that one too! I couldn't believe it was downtown Atlanta right by a big building! It looks so secluded and cozy!

Vila do Artesão said...

Oh my godess, that is all that I want.I loved so much these places.
Very cozy and beautiful.
Thanks,
Cris Turek

down pillow said...

Such a beautiful home - love the loft space & bath :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is an awesome place. Love the rustic decor!

http://www.rusticfurniturecentralflorida.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+