Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last minute gift ideas for everybody!

Time is running out my friends! Here are some last minute goodies I think would make good gifts!

Stocking Stuffers:

Drink Me Tags.com


For her:

This gorgeous clutch is only $12! From Toon Designs on Etsy

A charming Dahlia sash from EmersonMade.




For the pooch:
A Michael Vick chew toy!


via
Gift Genius


For the little people, adorable Nightmare Snatchers


via Spiderbite Boutique on Etsy

For him:
The "cable box," for cord control

12 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

cute drink me tags!!

Jessica said...

The sash is perfect! I'd love to spruce up an old dress with one!

And the cord box is brilliant. I might need to pick up one of those.

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

I love what you did with the vino! Great idea. The dog one is hysterical. Happy Holidays!

Ness Lockyer said...

Oh, I love the nightmare snatcher!!
Ness xx

Kristen said...

I love all of it especially the the clutch! And the Nightmare Snatcher is too cute!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

That cable box, although not the most exciting gift would come in very handy at my house! Thanks for the suggestions!

Cathleen said...

Love, love the clutch! I just ordered myself two! Thanks for the link!

Hudson Goods said...

The Michael Vick chew toy is the BEST!

down pillow said...

Great picks! Thanks so much for introducing me to Toon Designs - LOVE their stuff :)

down pillow said...

Great picks! Thanks so much for introducing me to Toon Designs - LOVE their stuff :)

Sheridan Joslin said...

I love that clutch! What a great collection of items. Thanks for the inspiration.

 Viv said...

Ohh I just love the Dahlia sash!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+