Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you like Amy Butler you will LOVE these prints!

I was just introduced to Artaissance, and I adore this line - 40 colorful, beautiful prints from Amy Butler. Check them out:

See more and get the goodies here.

They also have a great deal where you can get a sample of the art - about 5.5"x8.5", for $5.00 - and if you choose to buy then that $5.00 goes to the full-size version!

Do you like these as much as her fabrics?


Cristin said...

Yes! I love them. Gorgeous. Thanks for the introduction.

happy 2010!!!


Sallie Ann said... pretty. I'd love to have have some pillows with these prints. So spicey!

urban flea said...

those are lovely indeed! hope you have a wonderful new year!

xo katherine aka. urban flea :)

Jessica said...

I agree with Sallie Ann - pillows in these prints would be divine!

ashlina said...

wow! love these prints...she rocks!
so does your blog! great post.


Material Girls- Emily said...

Love! My favorite has to be the fourth one down. I'm a color fanatic so these are right up my alley!

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes yes yes!!
I love them all. Folklore modern mixed with Amy Butler meets Josef Frank... Yum! This goes in my treasure chest of inspiration!
Thanks for sharing.


julie @ duet letterpress said...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...