Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have a wonderful Holiday and holiday inspiration

I want to wish you all a really wonderful holiday and I hope you get to spend time and laughs with you loved ones! On Monday I'll be leaving for Spain to see my boyfriend, Chris, where I'll be staying for a month, a week of which I'll be in Morocco. I will do my best to update you with photos! Thank you all so much for your ongoing support and again, have a great holiday!

Love all the reds!
via Room Envy

What do you think of the post-it note Christmas tree? You could write sweet messages on them!



via Living Etc.

This mantle is GORGEOUS!


What a great room to curl up with your honey on Christmas Eve!
via BHG


via BHG via Decorpad

9 comments:

Sara Bradshaw said...

Thought I would share with you some photos of my little sister's wedding. Have a great Christmas x
http://www.cricketwife.com/2009/12/french-wedding-in-tasmania.html

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ashley!!! Thank you for all your hard work this year!! Love love love love love your blog :)

Ashley said...

@Sara - Gorgeous wedding!

parisa mahmoudi said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! :)

Sallie Ann said...

I love these photos. Because I was traveling so much pre-Christmas, I'm inspired to go back to Chicago, decorate my house, and leave it until Valentine's! I need to stretch my holiday out a while this year.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I think that post it note tree is fun! Each person could write things about the family that they love! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

Lovely Christmas pics! I just posted my favorites of 2009 and you are on my list! Check it out!

Home Builder Los Angeles said...

Great photos of Christmas-themed house designs. They are all having different designs but with only one message, that is to bring out the feeling of happiness and enthusiasm this Christmas season. The last image is the one I like the most because it looks really festive and anytime foods are ready to serve. =) These decors are good inspirations for next year's Christmas season.

Home Design Los Angeles said...

Great photos of Christmas-themed house designs. They are all having different designs but with only one message, that is to bring out the feeling of happiness and enthusiasm this Christmas season. The last image is the one I like the most because it looks really festive and anytime foods are ready to serve. =) These decors are good inspirations for next year's Christmas season.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+