Monday, November 30, 2009

Sale going on at Inhabit - 20% off storewide - I have your code

Save 20% off store with using code THANKS20, going on through Nov. 28th through Dec. 1st.

I love their new modern classics collection!


Sallie Ann said...

Those chair pillows are the best! So fun. Trying to think who could benefit from those this Christmas.

bluelaugh said...

I did an illustration project on Mid-Century Modern chairs and those pillows matched my style. I looked all over for chairs to draw the design on the pillows matched. I still remember some of the names of the chairs I drew but I can't tell you all.

It was a blast to get to know more about a style I love, just like the things you show.

Down and Out Chic said...

i adore the chair toss pillows. so cute!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...