Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Modern day French interiors that still have that effortless glamour

It never fails that French interiors, through the ages, have always had a ne sais quoi. Their beauty and glamor seems so effortless and natural! Therefore, French interiors make for excellent eye candy - enjoy!

This bedroom has a palette I would never come up with on my own, but I think the effect is really nice and great for a bedroom.

A contemporary twist on that never fail crisp white and blue.

The above two images are actually from a home in Tuscany, but it was renovated and restored by a French architect. I think it's a nice blend, and I love the soft, earthy palette.
All above images via Marie Claire Maison

I really like the look of stacks and stack of books.

What a perfect place for an afternoon nap

via Interiors

via The Magazine Antiques


La Maison Fou said...

Love this.... the simplicity of it all.
Too great!

Stephanie@Geezees said...

so pretty .... love it!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

These images make me want to go and live in France...or at least go visit!

Laura Trevey said...

oh... I love the bright blue walls!!

Sallie Ann said...

Oh, I could just move right into some of these spots. Really love it!

Down Comforter said...

Great image :) Love the bathroom with the exposed ceiling - the essence of effortless.

Karena said...

I became linked back to this post so must say I love these images!!

I also have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

Art by Karena


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...