Monday, November 9, 2009

Glamorous: French decor and bohemian style home decor

I'd never heard of FCL until I saw their ad in this month's Elle Decor. I liked what I saw and checked out their website, where I saw even more things I liked! THey categorize the merchandise into four catagories - "Bohemian," "Classique,"Crème Fraîche," "Country Chic," and "Naturelle." Which look is the closest to yours?

A. Bohemian


B. Classique


C. Crème Fraîche

D. Country Chic


E. Naturelle



Some more random shots from the site:






My style is definitely bohemian, or atleast, I'd like my space to look that worldy, with a mix of old and new. How about you?

via FCL

9 comments:

Cristin said...

I am a mix of A, C and E.

Fun post!

xo,
cristin @ simplified bee

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

I just heard about this company from a friend the other day, and have never seen it before! But what a fun website. I like the "naturelle" look best but those pieces are made of eco-friendly materials as well, which is nice. Thanks for sharing!

my favorite and my best said...

awesome find! thanks so much!!

Shorely Chic said...

I love it - the combo of elegant and funky gives off such a good vibe, well-rounded and knowledgable!

fashionable palette said...

I, too, recently discovered FCL. It's a really great site. Somewhat surprisingly, I'm mostly bohemian.

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

This is such a great resource - thanks for sharing. I just checked out the site and love it. It's also very well organized and easy to navigate - huge plus. Definitely keeping in mind for future projects.

Meredith said...

I just discovered FCL too! I'm a big fan of the creme fraiche style, mostly because it lends itself most easily to decorating seasonally.

Also, I just found your blog, and I really like it, especially all the pictures!

Ashley said...

So glad you like it!

down comforter said...

I'm a mix of Country Chic & Naturelle - trying to move more toward the latter.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+