Friday, October 30, 2009

Some very pretty pillows for pretty prices at ideeli

Ideeli is holding a designer discount sale for Trilogy Home- and the pillows are gorgeous. Here are my favs. -

And of course, there are lots of good sales on jewelry and clothes, but to get your free membership you have to use my link.


Sallie Ann said...

Love the soft blue. Reminds me of a sort of retro-40's pattern.

Rianne said...

I'm sorry but I can't use your link, am I right?

Ashley said...

Sorry guys! Link is fixed!

Down Comforter said...

Beautiful - LOVE the third one :)

Venetian Blinds said...

Lovely pillows that would add the finishing touch to a room.

Di Overton said...

They all look so beautifully crafted

Splendid Willow said...

I was just visiting Mochatini a few minutes ago and now I am browsing pillows on your blog!

It is going to get expensive to follow you!!

I LOVE these pillows. They are a little bit different. I like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6! Yikes! I am heading over there to see if there are still any left.

Cheers from Seattle! OX Monika.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...