Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More homes from Espana

I promise all my posts from Spain won't be of Spain, but right now it's still fun to explore what they like and how they live- one of these homes is actually in South America. What do you think?

Love the high ceiling and the super dreamy bed.

Unfortunately this photo is the largest I could find - but if you look closely there are some really nice details.

All of the pictures above this caption are from the home in the photo above - which you can rent for a season. It is in Punta del Este - in Uruguay.
via IntercambioCasas

These photos are from the magazine Casa Diez - their aesthetic reminds me a lot of Ideal Home.
via Casa Diez


Vintage+Chic said...

¡¡¡ Bienvenida por aquĆ­ !!!

Aniky said...

I love "my" spanish style... Thanks for dedicate one post to Spain's Homes... Gracias!!!!

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Ooooh Lovely...and I for one would love everyone of your posts being about Spain.

Beautiful country! How is the language for you?

Elena @ white picket fence said...

I love the tones in these rooms.. so soothing and warm.

TheBellaLife said...

LOVE every single photo! I heart the homes from Espana. Perfect mixture of old, new, colors, and textures.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...