Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gorgeous home office and organization inspiration

I have a feeling after looking at these photos that I'll be decorating my office more than working in it today!


This wall was painted with a magnetic paint

Too small for me but I think it's helpful to have a little surface in the kitchen dedicated to writing or a laptop for looking up recipes - too many times has muffin batter ended up all over it.




yay! for storage you can hide with the swish of a curtain!

color coordinating can help create visual order

This is an amazing home office. I'd love to have a comfy place to sit and go through papers and magazines.







images via BHG

13 comments:

maryjayne said...

WOW! I LOVE every single one of these images! What I wouldn't give for a home office like these!!!

Cinnamon said...

I'm loving the idea of magnetic paint. Seems like a genius idea for the kitchen.

http://thebusiestbee.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

These are all beautiful! Thanks for sharing, now I must ignore all work and redecorate. : )

Cristin said...

They are all lovely, but my fav is the green, orange and white.

xo,
cristin @ simplified bee

Leetid said...

All very bright and cheerful! Giving me loads of ideas.

kiki said...

Hi there! This so what I need right now, I just moved to a new flat and I feel overwhelmed with decorating my office/jewelry bench.
I am also a web designer! Love your blog. Kiki

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I don't think I will ever be that organized, but it's nice to know it's possible :) Love those green and orange curtains - they are so cheerful.

Emily said...

I have been working on the office in our apartment since we moved in recently and I am LOVING all these pics. Thanks for the inspiration!

Down Pillow said...

Really great spaces :) Love the first one with all the white cabinets & magnetic wall. I've never even heard of magnetic paint - so cool.

Jeanee said...

I'm drooling. What great ideas!!!

A Pretty Trip said...

Wow! Great pictures. I really enjoyed all of them. Although, now I feel like I need to re-do my little office, those spaces are GORGEOUS! And, I definitely need some stripes on my walls.

mariella said...

wowowowow!!!

Tracey said...

Very inspiring to see all of the variety in each photo! Love the addition of eye popping colors to make the space fun!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+