Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eclectic autumn inspiration

It will not stop raining here. I'm trying to make the most of it because I have trouble sitting at my desk when the weather is nice. However, I'm also without internet until Monday so I'm having to spend the day at a cafe - which would've made me suuupppperrr productive if I'd managed to leave the house before 3pm! Ugh...what I wouldn't give to be a morning person. I work so much better when it's dark out and after 9pm - it gets frustrating. Anyway, I digress. Here are some beauties for you!

The blue of this bedspread is just stunning. And I actually like it with the light blue bed frame and wallpaper.

I adore this kitchen. That wide plank island table is TDF - and the styling is lovely too with all the flowers.



I've always like round tables with stacks of books

via Elle Decor

11 comments:

Nuit said...

ouch sweets, I know the feeling!!! I was without internet for 4 days too :( but hey, it gets better.... and I never was a morning person but I am trying to change that part... lol (doing ok so far)

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

I just love that huge fishing glass float by the stairway in #4.

Hot Cover Girls Central said...

Wow! i really like the style. :)

-cathy young
http://sexywomenphotogallery.blogspot.com/

dining room furniture said...

You have chosen some beautis!

Down Pillow said...

Some really great pics - loving the last 2 :)

Urban Flea said...

Beautiful post as always! I'm so with you on the morning person thing. I live right on the lake in Chicago, facing the water, so we get the most incredible sunrises, and the only time I'm up to see them is if I have to get to the airport or something. And every time, I say, "Wow, this is amazing, I love being up early! I'm going to get up at 6 every day!" And then the next morning... yep. You guessed it. Le sigh.

xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Jessica said...

The chandeliers in the second photo remind me of acorns!

plaisirs simples said...

i agree! why are round tables with stacks of books so appealing to the eye? is it the round and the square shapes together? beautiful images!

Hudson Goods said...

really like those industrial lights in the kitchen. they almost look like acorns!

vicki archer said...

Gorgeous images....all of them, xv.

manila homes for sale said...

I love those bedrooms that has a wallpaper covering...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+