Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The crisp elegant home of Williams Sonoma Home designer Monelle Totah

I was instantly attracted to the clean palette and crisp lines of the San Francisco Apartment. Black and white is so classic, and leaves room for fun accents in whatever color your heart desires.

What do you think?

I adore this bedroom - it somehow manages to look very luxurious, but it's not at all stuffy and not too cliche


Liking the wallpaper above the shower


oh..thin white striped rugs are my weakness

via Elle Decor July/August 2009

9 comments:

Sucasa said...

The gray-blue paint in the last photo is gorgeous...

Leyla said...

I'm totally swooning over these interiors... I agree, there is something so simple, yet elegant and unpretentious... Lovely post!

Down Pillow said...

Great-looking space :) Love the second & last photos.

Emily said...

I love it and have saved those photos in my inspiration folder ever since I saw the magazine. That bedroom is to die for!

JwB said...

I absolutely love everything about this house. It's so inviting. The major elements are neutral allowing Totah to change out colorful accents as the seasons or trends or moods change. All of her choices work wonderfully with the architecture of the home. I aspire to be this good.

Six Different Ways said...

Love it! Any idea what bed that is?

Anne said...

I am dying for that secretary desk. I love it.

ashley@decorology said...

@sixdifferentways -
The guest bedroom bed (first photo) is a headboard from Pottery Barn. The bed with the red throw over it is the Williams Sonoma Home bed upholstered in Belgian linen.
:)

david said...

wow... nice decor. i am also planning to keep my bedroom like this. i am feeling happy to see this post.. thanks.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+