Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Country conversions

pretty pretty pretty! It's hump day and I needed a little lift to help me over. These are mostly lofts and/or converted barns. So peaceful.

I adore this bedroom - what a gorgeous ceiling! I also never realized how pretty yellow bedding can be. Anybody have yellow bedding?

I need to find out who painted that cloudscape above the tub!
via Southern Living


such a sweet guest room!
via NY Times

This kitchen is a really successful blend of modern and country. It's warm and inviting - and still sleek and clean.
via Architectural Digest

11 comments:

Katie said...

That bed is DIVINE. I think it's calling my name.

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

love the open beams!

Down Pillow said...

Great photos :) I really love the first two - all the light is so nice.

Kristin said...

That cloud scape is amazing. If you find it please share.

Chichi and Luxe said...

love the ceiling too!

Geisslein said...

I have fallen in love today! With the first 2 pictures!!! AAAAHHH! So beautiful - thanks for sharing!
sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

Leyla said...

Oooh... I love the 2st two photos... I love the pure, warm light & the airy feeling... That bed looks so comfy, I just want to jump in!

Nuit said...

I am in-love with the kitchen and dining area, truly welcoming and warm... sooo nice :)

mvastudios said...

I love country and contemporary kitchens especially when there are no upper cupboards! Gorg!

Megan the Plumber said...

Great ideas!

Alycia Wicker said...

I'm with you... gotta find out who created the Cloud scape. Love it! Placed perfectly in place and evokes relaxation all over it!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+