Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A most charming creekside cottage

It only took one image and I knew I had to post this upstate NY house. It is simply adorable!

I love the use of color in this house - it is quiet but still cheerful and just bright enough!


via Country Living


Cristin said...

I agree... the hammock is heavenly.

happy 4th!


Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

I am in LOVE with the white and blue bedroom.

my favorite and my best said...

country fabulous. i have long been wanting to get my mitts on similar metal tables for my bedside. white preferably.

JanMary said...


We have a holiday cottage here in N Ireland, and I really need to add some more character and personality to it!

Great inspiration.

Tracy @ comfortandluxury said...

Completely agree with you. Fun and quirky but sophisticated at the same time. More difficult to pull off than it looks!

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Really charming home - I just love the last photo :)

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Country simple & lovely. How I'd love to be napping in that hammock!

Rachel Follett said...

So sweet and quaint. I love these.

Alexander said...

You have great pics in your blog.
keep it up


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...