Monday, July 20, 2009

House Tour - Kelly Klein's very zen home

An oldie but a goodie for you. Back in 2007 Elle Decor featured a home belonging to Kelly Klein - photographer and ex-wife to Calvin. She lives in the midst of Florida's horse country and her home is adorned in beautiful horse photographs

This is my favorite shot of her home - sans the cowhide

An aussie - just like my Cody and Mom and Dad's Remi

That tub looks comfy

images courtesy of Habitually Chic


La Maison Fou said...

Love Luv this!!!
I really liked this house... horse country!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Love this post! She is so beautiful and her style is very fun. The horse is my favorite :)

just imagine said...

oh oh oh ...i could so live here !

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

First off that is a BIG and beautiful horse in te last pic!

Great home, great style...from the basket of green coconuts in the first pic to the shelves on the wall...I love it all!

Federica said...

This house is gorgeous and she's amazing!

Nuit said...

Gorgeous. Truly gorgeous home.

Down Pillow said...

I didn't know she & Calvin weren't married anymore - news to me. She's so naturally beautiful & I think her place really reflects her as a person.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...