Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bright and Pretty Summer Bathrooms

Finally! It is getting nice and hot outside. I love hot weather - and I also love a nice cool shower after being outside in the heat and humidity. With so much time "freshening up" in the bathroom, I love mine to look bright and uplifting.

I adore this palette - a nice way to wake up.

I think that white in combination with bright pops of color is the ticket to a fresh summery bathroom.


Okay - so not particularly bright - but check out this shower!!! It's like your own private Mediterranean cave!

I can't wait to have a bathroom large enough to use real furniture in the bathroom.

shiny white tile and crisp blue stripes always says "clean" to me.

via BHG



via Sunset

11 comments:

MeggyD said...

That first bathroom picture - green and white - makes me so happy. Good inspiration for my new house...I might have to copy it! :)

Amy said...

The first one is fantastic! I would wake up earlier if my bathroom looked like that!

JuliaEdith said...

Does anyone know where I could purchase a sink/vanity similar to the one in the first photo? I love it, and have never seen it sourced anywhere...thanks in advance! Julia

Berry said...

I love the first and last bathroom! They're so bright and cheerful!

Dorm Bedding said...

Some wonderful bathrooms! I love all the bright ones, but I have to say, the 'Mediterranean cave" looks sooo relaxing and inviting.

Vasudha.dilip said...

Lovely post....each bathroom is so different fromt he other....lot of things to observe here.....thanx for this info...

Jessica said...

The first one is amazing. The colors are so refreshing.

luv2felt said...

Well, I live with an all white bathroom (tiled floor and shower, vanity, tub and walls) and they do not stay white for long. If you have husbands, kids, and pets, it's not possible. I'm starting over and going for the Mediterranean look. White bathrooms are great for design mags but not for real life. And waking up late is not the problem... it's being blinded from the glare of all that white! LOL!

Cristin said...

lovely bathroom photos.

xo,
cristin

Steve the plumber said...

Really nice bathrooms, looks like they have been remodeled nicely.

They look so fresh and clean

Jenny said...

Love the first bathroom! Does anyone know where I can get that shower curtain?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+