Thursday, June 11, 2009

My new favorite accessories at Viva Terra

For those of you who aren't familiar with Viva Terra, it's a furniture and lifestyle catalog that sells eco goods.

This whole image is gorgeous but the lotus chandelier is exquisite

I love this bedding!

This driftwood planter would be a good DIY project.

Aren't these the cutest robes?!


Magchunk said...

OOH I love that planter. So original. And those robes are totally dreamy. Thanks!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I adore Viva Terra! such pretty robes.

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Some adorable items! Thanks for the intro :)

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I love the lotus chandelier and that purse! It is perfect for summer.

TheDecoDetective said...

I went to look at their website and it's gorgeous! Did you see their enamel serving bowls?
Thanks for featuring eco friendly stuff Ashley. Have a lovely weekend!
Trudi xo

Federica said...

Oh! How many beautiful things!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...