Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A light-filled portfolio: Swedish interior stylist Sasa Antic

I have a great find for you this afternoon! It's gloomy outside over the Hudson River, but boy is it bright and beautiful in these photos - and the architectural details in some of these homes are to die for!


Adorable and practical


love this...





I'm liking the stacked magazine look - and I might have to refer to it as my collection has multiplied. I'd just stick a plush shag rug there to lay on while browsing through them.

Look! This person's DVDs are out in the open *gasp*


All images property of Sasa Antic , first discovered on Delikatissen.

9 comments:

nicolette said...

I love the light design. It looks very beautiful, and presented light very well. Thanks for sharing!

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Oh my goodness, the moldings, the stained glass, the floors, that fireplace . . . it's too gorgeous. I have stacks of magazines like that too but they're threatening to topple over any second . . .

www.designfabulous.com said...

Those stain glass doors are incredible!!

Homes Suite Homes said...

Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous! You have such a lovely site, in saying this would be interested in a blog roll exchange with us?

Tiina of LiviaConcept said...

thank you for sharing, i nee dto go and have a look at sasa's work. have a beautiful day!
best wishes from stockholm :)

playingelegant said...

i absolutely love the color of those kitchen cabinets!!

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Lovely photos! The built-in heating box in the heater register is so cute :)

Stylecoach said...

What a very nice work. Its really presentable and everyone going to see it I will approved to you that they really like your style. Thanks!!!

Glenn said...

@Stylecoach

You are so right I am with you.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+