Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Decorology - The best of it's first year

I can't believe it's been a year since I started Decorology! Aside from searching for and collecting beautiful interiors, the best aspect of Decorology - hands-down - is the community! You guys are awesome and it wouldn't be what it is without you! Not only do you encourage me to continue, even when I feel like I've seen every picture before and can't come up with anything new, but you've also been immensely supportive through all the tragedies that befell my family this year. I can't wait for the upcoming year on Decorology!


From Ms. White loves white June 23, 2008



From Swedish Antique Furniture July 9, 2008

From Inspirational interiors for a happy Friday July 18, 2008

From House Tour: minimalist and feminine style come together July 24, 2008


From Home Libraries you'll never want to leave July 24, 2008

From Best of Blueprint July 29, 2008

From Bedrooms that make waking up not so bad Aug. 4, 2008

From Get that '"simple life" feeling in your home Sep. 19, 2008


From House Beautiful vs. Better Homes and Gardens - who gets your vote? Sep. 26, 2008

FromCozy modern cottages Oct 20th, 2008

From Make your house feel like spring Nov. 3, 2008

From Organization inspiration and tips Feb. 4, 2009

From Image tribute to Domino - great living rooms Feb. 25, 2009

From From my library - small space living May 6, 2009

From Two different but beautiful beach houses May 27, 2009

From Lots of Kitchen Inspiration June 4, 2009

27 comments:

Hudson Goods said...

Love, love the first photo, the distressed leather sofa, side table, mirror, all of it. you have a great eye and Happy Birthday to your blog!

sunday mornings said...

Happy birthday! Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing with us such wonderful images. Keep it up!

my favorite and my best said...

congratulations!!! i wish you happy inspiration for another year!!!
xoj

Patricia Torres said...

Happy Birthday.. I've only started following your blog now... So hope you've got loads of more inspiration to post!!

Whites are lovely.. isnt it?? They make the rooms looks so spacious and airy!!

TERI REES WANG said...

Whoo..that black & white interior awning sends me dreaming of writing or maybe writing of dreaming.

A productive milestone!

Pink Wallpaper said...

happy one year...we look forward to many more inspirational posts!!

Room design studio said...

Happy birthday Decorology!!! you've given us ALOT to be inspired from and you make my day every time I check on the blog! keep up the great work and remember, we are always reading and following your blog!

Linda/"Mom" said...

* We're all still HERE, so you m-u-s-t be doing something right after 12 months, kiddo!!!

Wishing you a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY #!" and thanking you for all the time & effort you've put into DECOROLOGY!

Warmly,
Linda in AZ *~~~

Leslie said...

wow, this is going to keep me busy, i opened every post in a new tab. :) thanks for all the inspiration, i love this blog!

kate said...

Congrats on a year, Ashley! Rock on!

Urban Flea said...

Congrats my dear! Thanks so much for the words of support and for changing your links. Cheers!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Oh Happy Happy Ashley!!! You are just too good to us with all those images...all year!

Blow out your candles, girl!

Cathie said...

Congratulations Ashley!! A great year for Decorology and more to come :D

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

happy Blogaversary!

Krissy said...

Congratulations on the 1 year birthday! While I don't comment much, I love your blog and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us still!

Candi said...

Congratulations! Happy 1st birthday! :)

Amy said...

Congrats on one fabulous year - and many more!

lucy@fourwallsandaroof said...

Happy Birthday! What gorgeous pics to celebrate with. Keep dishing the inspiration!

Tiina of LiviaConcept said...

congratulations on your 1 year bday! lovely pictures, now I'll never find time to do any work today :)

agoodbuild said...

congrats on the 1st birthday! You do such a great job!

TheDecoDetective said...

Happy blog birthday Decorology! I'm looking forward to your next blog year, too =)

Lindsey Ivory said...

I have just recently found your blog...and have fallen head over heals in love! So...happy anniversary and I can't wait to see what's next!

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Happy anniversary! I visit quite a few blog sites, but yours is definitely at the top of my list - keep up the good work :)

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

What an inspirational year you've had! I wish you a very happy blog birthday and look forward to the coming year!

bluelaugh said...

I love it! Order me a bathroom like that.

Brandi said...

Congrats on the birthday! These posts are beautiful...I absolutely love your site. I'm looking forward to seeing all you have to share in the next year!

Vipula said...

Happy birthday! I have subscribed to your blog -its such a visual delight!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+