Monday, June 29, 2009

A facelift for your mirror - and a discount code for you!

I was introduced to MirrorMate a few weeks ago, and I found their idea to be really creative - and hopefully inspiring to all of you. Pretty much, MirrorMate is a frame that more or less adheres to your mirror. Considering most homes come with plain mirrors in the bathrooms, a frame is a great way to style them up a bit.

Many styles/colors are available, and I was impressed by the quality of the samples. Most were solid wood, and some MDF. The company is also eco-aware which is always a plus with me.

They also generously provided me with a 15% off coupon for you guys! Use the code DECOR15 (good through Dec. 31st, 2009) Go to their site, MirrorMate.com, to take a look!








Three step instructions:



Has anyone else come up with any cool ideas to dress up a blah mirror?

10 comments:

Jill said...

Adhesive wall clings look cool on mirrors. You can even cut out cute small frames to frame your pretty little face. I did a lifesized cutout of a mod 50s woman from white contact paper for my closet mirror because seeing my own face first thing in the morning freaks me out. She, thankfully, blocks it.

Rebecca said...

Love this idea. I have wanted to do something like this, maybe by hanging a second framed mirror over the big sheet mirror in my batroom but I love this idea even better. Amazing how a frame takes a boring bathroom to a finished, polished one.

tiffany said...

Wow! It's amazing how that can make such a huge difference in the bathroom. The "afters" look incredible!

Joyce said...

Looks so nice. Thanks for sharing.
Joyce

loving. living. small. said...

what a difference - love this idea!

joanita said...

what a great idea!!



mylittle-way.blogspot.com

Nuit said...

wow, this is amazing, I had not heard from them! a good frame always really makes it all much better...

Magchunk said...

What a neat idea. Never thought about just gluing a frame up there!I'm a renter, or I'd seriously consider this.

Lisa said...

We are building a house, and I am planning to add frames to both of the boring bathroom mirrors. It makes a huge difference, and is a lot better of a price than buying large mirrors.

Barbara D. said...

Thanks for the tip. I ordered samples and they are beautiful. I'm ready to place my order.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+