Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dreamy luxury bedding and more on sale for you - and a free ideeli membership for Decorology readers

Hey guys! More goodies from ideeli - a shopping site with deep discounts on designer stuff. Jewelry, shoes, clothing, and housewares. Click here -
for a free membership!

Here's what they have coming up (starts tomorrow!)

L'Erba Home Sale
Thursday 6/18/09
PricesStart: $29.00
Up to: 75.52%

Kenneth Jay Lane Sale
Thursday 6/18/09
Prices Start: $12.00
Up to: 71.43%

Vera Wang Jewelry Sale
Friday 6/19/09
Prices Start: $129.00
Up to: 74.97%

I love ribbon tie necklaces...


Dreamgirl said...

Love the bedding!
I found you through Federica at Sweet as a Candy. She has a wonderful blog too.

Why don't you come visit me as well?
At I have a great contest where you can win a subscription to House Beautiful.
At I have a fun challenge for all bloggirls that like to decorate.

See you soon!
Greeting from Norway

Federica said...

Hello darlings! I see that you're talking about me..ha ha ha
Here I am!
Oh I love and I want that necklace! It's simply gorgeous!!!

maven mama said...

Thank you! I'll check it out!

SixDifferentWays said...

Thanks for the tip! That bedding is stunning

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Love the watch & ribbon tie necklace - really beautiful pieces :)

watson said...

Thanks a lot for share great one.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...