Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super small, super stylish apartment

It's also in one of my favorite cities, San Francisco - like NYC - but cleaner, friendlier, and with nicer weather!
I really like this little home office space. I tend to prefer a "table" over a traditional desk. I love having a lot of surface space...and give me drawers and I some how manage to fill them with things that should really be in the garbage...

hmmm...I don't know how I feel about projectors..or sitting like that through a movie for that matter. Does anyone have a projector? How do you like it?

I love all the modular bookcases

...kitchen is a little sterile?

The closet is 15' long, I would've liked to see it in all it's grandeur.

Ok, her apparel....explanation please...

...a great place to drive stick ;)

via Dwell

5 comments:

katiedid said...

Really not bad for such a tiny place! She has her priorities straight (ie: big closet!!!) :)

Lee said...

For a small space it's pretty well designed. Can't believe the woman in the shot is wearing some sort of outfit that looks like it's designed to match her bathroom!! That's taking things a bit too far. Lee :)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Great place to LEARN to drive stick. Hee.

I like it...not so much her bathroom apparel...

ara133photography said...

That's really funny you should mention projectors - my husband was saying just yesterday that he wants one! :) I don't know... it's an interesting idea anyway. Is that a magazine bowl on the shelf in the 1st pic (or was it the 2nd pic, now I can't remember!)? Love those - wonderful recycling idea and they look so pretty!

Down Comforter said...

I hung out once with some people who had a projector instead of a TV - hated it. You can't get the vibrant color like on a TV.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+