Monday, May 4, 2009

Pretty homes just for the sake of prettiness!

Because it's Monday, it's dreary out, and why not?


Love the couch and salon-style wall in the kitchen - a nice surprise.
A young skateboarding couple's modern home
via New York Times

via Elle Decoration SA blog

The same kitchen - styled two different ways!
via Yvestown blog via Country Homes & Interiors Country Living UK



via The Inspired Room


I adore this boho style room.
via Christopher Chanond Interior Design


I think this bathroom is bigger than my first apartment!
via Home Interiors

10 comments:

Denise Fasanello said...

Thanks for picking up my spirit on this rainy day. Love the blur fireplace - so unexpected

Denise Fasanello said...

oops...blue fireplace.

TheDecoDetective said...

Why not, indeed? Monday is the day when we need looking at pretty interiors the most!
Trudi

citysage said...

Mmm--that last one is so yummy! That pitched roof is just to die for!

Rachel Follett said...

That blue fireplace is adorable!

Lauren Jade said...

Love the blue fireplace!

Beach Vintage said...

What a wonderful way to start my day looking at these stunning pictures. Thanks.

whimsicalpam said...

Gorgeous pics and I love that bathroom!
I also noticed your Iams button and read on...I've never been an Iams fan, just call it a hunch, but I had no idea what was going on - thanks for the heads up!

seesaw designs said...

all so beautiful. just found your blog & loving it.

Julia said...

So, so fabulous! A wonderful collection to lift our spirits!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+