Monday, May 11, 2009

Chic goodies for sprucing up the place...

Flipping through my latest issue of House Beautiful, I was stopped in my tracks when I spotted a page dedicated to favorite housewares under $25. I especially noticed this 18" Quatro Table Lamp - lamps are so expensive! But this lamp, which you can find at mxyplyzyk, is only $25! Check out more of their cool stuff...
The $25 lamp!


I adore this retro side table...

And this magazine rack/table is genius





...an awesome way to put those grocery bags to use, a clothespin frame turns them into a garbage can.



I really need one of these - a dual timer - because I have trouble monitoring more than one pot at a time.


317 U for me!

This reminds me of a project I did in a glass-blowing class in college, where I made tons of glass pepsi cans from a plaster cast.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love the Pantone mugs and the wooden stump night stand!

Brandi said...

what an awesome store mzyplyzyk is! the pantone mugs are very cool and they have some of the most interesting office products. love it!

Down Pillow said...

Those book clocks are really cute - they'd be perfect for kids' room.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+