Friday, May 22, 2009

2 Weddings Back to Back!

It's a holiday weekend here in the states, and I have two weddings to attend. My best friend's wedding is in Boston tomorrow, and my boyfriend's cousin's wedding in New York on Sunday. So I'll leave you with some of my favorite wedding images - can you see the trend? :)

via Snippet and Ink

via Snippet and Ink

via Snippet and Ink

via Snippet and Ink

via 100 Layer Cake


Bridget said...

Sounds like fun!

I'm in Cambridge, so I'll be sure to think of you having a wonderful time at the wedding tomorrow (I have a friend's birthday party to attend - should be lovely!)

iva yaneva said...

I love the little jars they use, it's such a great touch!
Have fun at the weddings :)

Rachel Follett said...

How exciting! These weddings are so pretty and calming.

Allie said...

That's my mason jar!

Down Comforter said...

Wow, busy weekend, indeed. Thanks for the pretty pics :)

Jennie said...

Will you be next? ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...