Monday, April 13, 2009

Lovely handmade items

I'm sure many of you have heard of Etsy, and I know many people who sell on Etsy. What I love about it is the personal nature of everything - it's not mass-produced, it's thoughtful, and it's usually pretty affordable! Have you bought anything from Etsy? Were you pleased??

These wall graphics are lovely! I love the hand drawn quality
see more and purchase at Byrdie Graphics

I *adore* these branch hooks!

see more or shop at Gildem

who doesn't love Amy Butler fabrics around the house?
see more at Sewing Mama


Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Every present I have bought for friends and family for the last year and a half has been from Etsy. There is truly something for everyone and shopping there, I feel like I find things that really suit the person I am shopping for. I haven't had one of those 'I guess this will do' experiences in so long! Out of more than 50 purchases from Etsy, I have only been disappointed in one. I'd say that's a much better track record than ordering mass produced things from catalouges.

P.S. I LOVE that Amy Butler quilt.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

I have bought a ton of things on etsy. I love that they are hand made. Their are some uber talented artists and cfraftspeople there!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...