Monday, April 27, 2009

Can you pick? 3 pretty apartments up for a prize...

Skona Hem holds a monthly contest where readers can vote on the most inspiring homes of other readers... I decided to compile some of the entries here to see what you guys thought!

House A: bright, open, and airy





House B: comfy, feminine, and cheerful







House C: luxurious, textural, elegant:




I'm so glad purple has been getting the love it deserved recently!


I'm leaning towards B because it feels a little warmer to me, and more realistic to maintain. I'm open to persuasion though!
via Skona Hem

15 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm with you - I think the second one is my favorite!
Although, that dark bathroom in the third apartment is really dramatic and great!

JanMary said...

I think the other 2 are gorgeous to visit, but I would want to live in number 2.

Lee said...

I was thinking B too - it definitely struck a chord with me!

Gabrielle said...

I would live most comfortably in the second one. But my favourite would have to be the third one, it is so elegant and dramatic without being over the top.

and Totally love how the pictures are laid out on the floor in the first image. Thanks for sharing!

x from
http://quirkybirddesign.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

I like A best - Love the pops of color everywhere!

my favorite and my best said...

hmmm...A? no..B! B!...no..A!! C?

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

i'm in love - what a place!

Kara @ KSS said...

I love C. I love the dark colors contrasted with the white. That's definitely how my husband and I work to decorate our home. :)

Sam said...

I love C. I also love A and B too -- but C, so lovely.

Great concept for a post.

xx,

Sam @PrettyLovely

Julia said...

I don't know, this is very hard! I like the third apartment with it's deep cherry colors!

Ingrid said...

A for me..the clean look and light make my day.

Annady said...

They're all so lovely! I do like C a bit more for it's simple elegance.

homedreams said...

I agree with you - #2 is hands-down my favorite.

Down Comforter said...

They're all beautiful, but I think my favorite is the first apartment - I love all the light :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely B. Comfy, cozy, but still stylish and dramatic.
Marianne

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+