Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beautiful Bright Eye Candy

I was looking for some particular images today but I couldn't find them...grrr. But not all is lost - I found some really bright and sunny laid back interiors while searching. And we can't have too much prettiness now can we?

I love the light here

the tree branch is such a nice surprise in place of flowers...

check out the bathroom storage!

What I wouldn't give to walk through my door to such serenity

...in my humble opinion, your work surface can never be too large...


so cheerful!




via House Beautiful

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You have a wonderful blog!! I found you via the City Sage - I can't believe I haven't been here before!! ;-)

Meg said...

I love the cottage kitchen!!

All of those pictures are gorgeous... makes me think of warm summer afternoons :)

Jane Flanagan said...

That cheerful cottage kitchen just cries out for baking tasty treats! Love it.

Chelsea Ling said...

LOVELY! Love the soft background colors for paint

Liz said...

The kitchen with the open shelving and bright fiestaware makes me swoon!!

Down Comforter said...

I love, love, love that bathroom!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+