Friday, March 13, 2009

A plethora of designer and antique eye candy

Cause a girl can dream, and because it's finally Friday. All of these are from Fyndes, which " a showcase for art, photography, antiques and contemporary designs. Our aim is to provide a central, global marketplace where independent artists, dealers and designers can achieve exposure. We provide a setting in which they can display their collections, as inspiration for home decorators and interior designers."

Svend Madsen desk! I love it!

I am smitten with this chaise. It's linen and burlap, which is modest and down-to-earth, but it's bones are beautiful and elegant.

I love globes as decor!

Alicia Bock's nostalgic photography is actually really affordable at $35.00. More of her stunning work on her website.

a chic minimalist vanity by Paul McCobb.

via Fyndes


Eric said...

That desk is incredible!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

love these antique style furnishings!

Down Comforter said...

Some really great pieces - I LOVE the white tufted chair :)

Charmaine said...

I love globes as decorations too. Especially the really big antique looking ones... If only I had the space to own one.

PJ said...

Dear Santa, Please take note of my good behavior and remember that I want a globe like the one in this post!

Jen from Windy Ridge said...

I am smitten with that chaise too!

Tamstyles said...

GREAT this post..I am hooked here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...