Monday, March 23, 2009

Kitchen Bliss

Do we all have shiny clean kitchens after clearing it out this weekend? I know you do...right...right? :) Well, if inspiration alluded you, here's a little more coming at you from our beloved Domino.

Who couldn't use wheels on their island!


This kitchen has my mother written all over it - lovely





I'd love to beable to come into this bright and sunny kitchen on weekend mornings






I don't know if I could do this...do you like bright kitchen cabinets?


This is the closest to the kitchens I've had in my tiny city apartments.


10 comments:

Maya@Completely-Coastal said...

Fantastic kitchen islands..., we're building our own butcher block island from "original" wood taken from shelves in the basement.

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

I like the next to last red and white kitchen. I find it subtle and enchanting. Painting the cabinets that bright color in a former photo? Not for me. Seeking coffee amidst those wild cabinets in the morning would not mix!
Brenda

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Ahhh, i need, no I must have kitchen number 4!

I love the mixing, so chic!

Jennie said...

ohhh, i love the bright cabinets! reminds me of a beach house. ;)

Jane Flanagan said...

I heart the Bertoia chair in that particular setting. I love it juxtaposed against a more rustic interior!

Laura said...

Where did you find that great pic of the kitchen you said has your mother written all over it? It has "me" written all over it, too!

ashley@decorologyblog said...

Laura - I found it on Domino's website's kitchen galleries.
http://www.dominomag.com/galleries/rooms/kitchenbath/kitchen/classickitchen?slide=10

From the December/January 2008 issue

Charmaine said...

I'm lovin' the exposed beams in the 3rd photo. It makes the room fell rustic & cozy. I also like the bright blue cabinets in one of the other photos.

Laura said...

Thanks, Ashley! Love your blog!

Down Comforter said...

So jealous of these kitchens. I really love the cabinet with the light blue paint inside :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+