Wednesday, March 4, 2009

House tours from Domino

As part of my ongoing series of posts honoring our late friend Domino, I now bestow upon you some lovely house tours we all came to look forward to every month. *sigh* Enjoy.

Mary McDonald's "Tom Jones rock" inspired kitchen. I like the typography plates.


Kathryn Ireland's rustic style home. I love the humble bathroom, and the console in the kitchen with the dishes stowed underneath.



Actress Julianne Moore's stab at interior decorating. I like some of the choices she made - not all my style, but still pretty. I like the piece of drift wood on the radiator.


A rebuilt green home in New Orleans.


Domino style director Dara's lovely white bedroom.









I love Amanda Peet's down-to-earth, bohemian home. It's so ethereal and filled with interesting, meaningful objects. I also love that you can tell that she had a hand in it. She didn't just hire some designer to come in and make it look like a movie star's home.

4 comments:

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

I love Amanda Peet's and Mary McDonald's homes. They are both beautiful.

Sharon said...

am hooked on your fab domino house tours!

Down Comforter said...

Amanda Peet's home is definitely my favorite - again, some great photos :)

Fresh Air Deligths said...

Beautiful beautiful georgous, I so would love a home as cozy!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+