Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gorgeous French-style bedrooms

oh la la! These bedrooms are super dreamy. Which one is your fav?

Sort of bohemian gypsy style


a la Marie Antoinette?


young and bohemian?

open plan?


modern (with an amazing river right outside your window/door!)


a little more urban?

modern retro?

via Marie Claire Maison


erin said...

Gorgeous! Love the pics you posted I am also in love with interior design so this is great inspiration!

Averill said...

Modern, but only for the view. Frankly, these rooms are all a little to spartan for my taste.

Sa-Sea Boutique said...

beautiful! I LOVE that empty HUGE frame over the bed. great idea!!!

my favorite and my best said...

hmm...i think the first one is my favorite. but i also was drawn to the "vintage" one with the huge empty frame. i have to add to it though....come see... said...

i love marie claire maison. they pictures are always glorious.

TheDecoDetective said...

Hard to choose, but I'd say the first one because of the Chinese lamp (not sure what they're called in English) and because it's got so much light!
Thank you for your comment =)
Have a lovely Friday!

Federica said...

Beautiful bedrooms! It's impossible to choose! I like all of them!
Happy weekend!

*moggit girls said...

Ugh, #6 reminds us of a gazebo!

Joy and Janet

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I'm all for simple and classic, but the girly-girl in me loves that canopy.

Marie said...

Luv the gypsy bohemian and of course the marie antoinette!
- marie

citysage said...

love this round up! gotta love MCM for all the delicious eye candy.

i think that first one in particular is speaking to me. it's out of a dream!

Down Comforter said...

Love the 'modern' bedroom - the walk-out to the yard is really great :)

perchance to dream said...

Very timely. I'm redoing our bedroom and you given me great ideas. Thanks for your hard work to make this blog so useful.

This Makes My Day said...

I like all of the bedroom decorations and styles, each of them is beautiful. Great!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...