Monday, March 23, 2009

Chic accessories and furniture

This stuff is right up my alley, sadly, it's across the pond.. Why do I always find stuff I like overseas! urg...very frustrating. The store is called Coco Målé Interiors, and it looks like a great place for one's home decor basics. It's slightly trendy, but not so out there you'll have to send it off to goodwill a year from now. I also like their wide range of white furniture and accessories. If only places like Coco Målé Interiors and Zara Home would set up shop state side! *sigh*






Isn't this "teapot for one" adorable!!





These tealight holders are so pretty!

gorgeous clock...


I really want a bamboo stool like this



Coco Målé Interiors

4 comments:

Get Togetha said...

I get frustrated as well in overseas finds....the money exchange doesn't rest easy with me or my readers...

Dana said...

Beautiful homewares displayed here in this post.

The vase, red and white polka dotted teapot, white furniture are all so kool love them !

Down Comforter said...

I sooo wish they were set up here. And, I'm totally with you on Zara Home - fell in love with them on a trip to Greece :)

designdroid said...

You can actually get the cut-out metal lanterns just like that white one (but with a prettier top hanger) at Z Gallerie - see the Casablanca lanterns... probably more affordable, as well as being available in the US...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+